Assalamulaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!
This is to inform you that the registrations for the academic session 2019-20 will commence from 21st November onwards.
Registration forms will be available from 21st November 2018 until 18th December 2018.
• Admissions will be open ONLY FOR NURSERY and KGI.
• It will be for both siblings and the general public.
• The registration process will be carried out:
Monday to Thursday between 9:00 am to 12:00 noon.
• The process can be done by:
a) Visiting the Admission Office.
b) Downloading the form from our school website (www.theintellect.edu.pk).
• Filled Registration Form to be submitted online or to the admission office.
• The following documents have to be submitted along with the registration form:
1. Original Birth Certificate of the candidate and one photocopy.
2. One photocopy each, of CNIC of the mother and father.
3. Two recent photographs of the candidate (size 1×1) with the name of candidate written clearly at the back.
4. Report Card from the previous school.
5. Two postal envelopes with the name and address of the candidate clearly written.
6. Registration charges Rs. 1500/-
Please Note: Registration does not guarantee admission. Therefore, parents are strongly urged to apply to other schools as well.
We look forward to a positive response and cooperation from you.
Download: Registration Form 2019-20 pdf
Our admission procedure commences with an announcement of registration for the next academic session. Parents are provided registration dates during which they can register their child by filling in a registration form and submitting relevant documents. Parents are charged a non-refundable registration fee after which the child is eligible for an entry test.
After the registration, children are then assessed / interviewed to gauge their eligibility for admissions. Candidates applying for class KG I and above are informed of the dates on which they will be required to give admission test. There is no formal testing for children applying for Nursery class. Admission is based jointly on interview held with parents as well as behavioral assessment of the candidate.
After the admission tests are held, parents of successful candidates are subsequently interviewed. Parents are accordingly informed and are then given a deadline within which pay order must be submitted. It is only after submission of pay order that admission is finalized.
|Nursery||2.5 years – 3.5 years|
|KG I||3.6 years – 4.5 years|
|KG II||4.6 years – 5.5 years|
|Class I||5.6 years – 6.5 years|
|Class II||6.6 years – 7.5 years|
|Class III||7.6 years – 8.5 years|
|Class IV||8.6 years – 9.5 years|
|Class V||9.6 years – 10.5 years|
|Class VI||10.6 years – 11.5 years|
|Class VII||11.6 years – 12.5 years|
|Class VIII||12.6 years – 13.5 years|
|Class IX||13.6 years 14.5 years|