Homework is an important part of your child’s education. Homework helps students reinforce and practice skills and concepts learned in school and supports partnerships with parents by connecting them with the learning of their child. Having regular routines at home for completing homework will help your child be successful at school.
The students of KGI and KGII will be bringing home assignments in all three subjects (i.e. English, Urdu and Maths.), as per the following schedule:
Monday: English Orals
Wednesday: English Language
Thursday: Urdu Language
Friday: Maths, English Language and Urdu Orals
- Check for homework assignments daily.
- Supervise, but do not take over the homework.
- Provide comfortable homework environment (daily routine, space, and time).
- Check with child’s teacher for any homework concerns.
- If your child is absent do the work next time when you receive the books
- Share the joy of reading with your child
- Encourage independent work habits.
- Reading English or Urdu stories must be a regular responsibility of the parent.
Kindly visit the website for homework if any confusion.