Field trips and excursions are an integral component of a well-balanced and comprehensive educational programme of a school. These activities provide rich learning experiences for students, along with enhancing their socio-cultural knowledge and skills.
In line with the above, the Boys’ Campus of the school has arranged a visit for students of Grades IV, V, H2, SHU to the PAF Museum on Monday, 17th December 2018.
Following are the relevant details to note:
– Departure time (from school) – 8:00 a.m.
– Return to school: 12:00 noon (the time is approximate)
– Parents will be responsible for pick-and-drop
– The cost of the trip is Rs: 150/- per child which includes entry ticket of PAF Museum and transportation
– Students will bring their own lunch and water bottle
– Students can bring additional amount for the rides at PAF Museum
– Students must wear school uniform
Kindly fill the confirmation slip and return it by Tuesday, 11th December 2018. For further details, please feel free to contact Mr. Asif Hussain at 021-35110104-5.
The Intellect Administration
Download: Fieldtrip to PAF Museum
I heard Allah's Apostle (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) saying. 'Allah divided Mercy into one-hundred parts and kept ninety-nine parts of it with Him and sent down one part on earth. And because of that, its one single part, His creations are Merciful to each other, so much so that an animal lifts its hoof away from its young lest it should